STEP 1. Consolidate your Medical
Information in One Place
- We are working on integration with different Electronic Health Records systems (eHRs) to allow you automatically import all your medical records from hospitals, clinics and labs into our “VITALx” system. (Your consent is required to access your health records)
- Your consolidated health record through our web interface or mobile app will be updated automatically and available to you at any time.
This is especially useful in medical situations.
- You will be able to access your information through secure web interface or mobile app.
- If you are a caregiver in your family, you could consolidate medical records of your entire family under the same account. For example, your young kids and your elderly parents will not be required to open their own accounts in order for you to monitor their health.
- If necessary, you could also give proxy access to your health record to your family members.
STEP 2. Connect your Wearables and
Track your Symptoms in Real-time
- Connect your Health & Fitness Apps, your Wearables, in-home sensors and other “Smart” devices, like scales, to our system to synchronize your data and to monitor your symptoms in real time.
- In addition to automatic recordings of your body’s critical readings through all available devices, you will be able to log any medical, lifestyle or environmental information yourself (e.g started new diet, moved to new city, had allergic reaction to medication).
- Upload all existing medical & immunization records from your doctor, allergy info, tests, surgeries, DNA data etc.
- Record any new medical symptoms, like headaches, heart palpitations, dizziness, sharp pains, along with your rating of their intensity, into your Health Diary.
- Upload pictures of developing conditions, like skin rash or enlargement of the thyroid gland.
STEP 3. Get Powerful Insights, Predictions and
a “Big Picture” View of your Health
- VITALx enhances the diagnostic process by detecting an early onset of forms of dementia, heart diseases, autoimmune and other chronic diseases that take decades to develop.
- By continuously monitoring your critical health readings, your environment and your lifestyle, and comparing your data to millions of other patients, VITALx will provide you and your doctors with timely and actionable health insights and predictions.
- It will also warn you and your healthcare provider of potential issues caused by your medication or your environmental and lifestyle changes.
- Our health insights will complement the expertise of the clinician, improving the quality and speed of diagnosis, at the same time minimizing the risk of human error.
STEP 4. Share your Health Record
with your Care Team
- Different aspects of your Health Record can be shared with your doctor, various specialists, first responders, your family members and other emergency contacts.
- In case of emergency, VITALx could send out a distress signal to the nearest hospital (if they approve use of our app) and to your emergency contacts, along with your critical readings, some of your health and personal information, like your age, your medications, known allergies, your immunization record etc.
- VITALx predictions, as well as specific care instructions, based on your family history and your unique circumstances, could be shared as well.
- You will make all the decisions on what information, in which situations and with whom it should be shared through your Profile settings.