Data Providers are organizations that collect health data and share it for research. They believe in Better Use of Data than keeping it in silos.
We are looking to work with a variety of healthcare organizations (Government-funded and private) that collect patient and medical data that could be used for research and analyses.
- Research institutions
- Private clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
- Medical Labs
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Medical technology companies
- Startups working with wearables and smart sensors
We are looking for any patients data, wearables data and other medically relevant data.
- Electronic health data
- Laboratory tests
- Treatment related data
- Medical imaging
- Genetic data
- Proteomic data
- Hospital operational data
- Wearables and smart sensors data
- Patient-reported data and more
Data provider(s) grant Dateva access to their data through a secure channel. Then...
- Data is de-identified on site
- Data is uploaded to cloud & pooled with other data sets
- Data is analyzed & insights are made available to 3rd parties
- Profits from 3rd party sales are shared with all data provider(s)
- Reports from pooled data analyses are also shared with data provider(s)
- Process is repeated
Pooling Data for Research
Offers Many Benefits
Not only you will be helping researchers with your data, you could also establish a brand-new revenue generating channel for your organization by better use of data that’s currently not being used.
Acess to Your De-identified Data
You will be able to download your own de-identified data sets that could be used in other research.
Reports from Pooled Data Analyses
You will be able to download your own de-identified data sets that are now ready to be used for research.
Brand New Revenue Generating Channel
Your de-identified data sets can be used in research and analyses oer and over again, generating more revenue for data providers over time