For Healthcare Institutions
- Hospitals and research institutions are sitting on their data, not analyzing it in aggregate with other data, and missing out on potential insights and discoveries.
- Hospitals often don’t have the resources or the funds to invest into Big Data solutions.
For Primary Care Providers
- Doctors don’t have access to a continuous stream of patients’ health, lifestyle & environmental data to help them monitor their patients’ changing conditions over time and to see a complete picture of their health situation.
- No system to help them with the detection of an early onset of forms of dementia, diabetes & other chronic deceases.
- No diagnostic tool to visualize what happened to
patients “just like yours”.
- No system to alert them in real-time of patient’s developing health conditions, so they could see them earlier and to prevent chronic disease onset. (some insights degrade faster with time)