VITAL is a “smart” system that’s sole purpose is to keep you Alive & Healthy
With VITAL health monitoring system you will be getting:
your consolidated health record, access to it on the go, continuous monitoring of your family’s health, health diary for your notes and images, medical alert system, research tools and health predictions all rolled in one.
Your Consolidated & Updated Health Record
- Your Consolidated Health Record will combine fragmented medical information from your doctor visits, lab tests and hospital stay.
- Manual data entry will also be available, so you could record your symptoms and any changes in your health, your environment or your lifestyle.
- Combined, this data will provide your care team with a more comprehensive view of your health.
- Being able to access this information anywhere at any time and share it with first responders or ER doctors, will give you a piece of mind during medical emergencies.
Monitoring Health of Your Entire Family Made Easier
- Dashboard views will be tailored to the needs of individuals or groups of people, like family with kids and elderly parents, or a caregiver looking after a few patients.
- Family or caregiver could monitor everyone's health from a single account, if desired.
- Proxy access to certain individual's health information will also be available, based on the permissions and information sharing preferences.
- Parents could start creating Health Profiles for their kids right from their birth, documenting every symptom and developmental milestones.
Health Diary with a Timeline View to Tell Your Health Story
- There are many factors that affect your health, not just your medication or new symptoms.
- Your mood, your diet, your activity, your environment - it all matters and should be included as part of a holistic view of your health.
- Our Health Diary will allow you to enter your personal notes by text, voice or video.
- You will also be able to upload images of your conditions or your medications to accompany your narrative.
- This information will be presented to you in a Timeline view, so you could view it like a story.
- You will be able to add tags to each entry and filter your notes by tags, date or entry type (text, photo, video).
Health Monitoring through Apps & Wearables
- If you are using any health, fitness or diet apps and wearables to track your daily activity, your weight, your sleep and mood, you will have an option to connect those devices to the VITAL monitoring system, and start using these data for health monitoring.
- We are going to expand the list of supported apps and devices as we grow.
Automatic Medical Alerts & Notifications
- If VITAL health monitoring system detects a medical emergency, it will automatically send out a distress signal to your local 911 emergency services, your family, friends, even neighbors, if they are mentioned in your emergency contacts list.
- Our system will also try to locate people that are closest to you geographically, so they could be the first to offer you some help.
- Care instructions, as well as your vital readings and your emergency health information will be shared with your emergency contacts, first responders and ER doctors.
Data-Driven Insights & Predictions
- Dashboard with daily, weekly, and monthly stats, always in sync, showing your trends over time.
- Data-driven health insights & predictions that allow you stay proactive about your health.
- Clear interpretation and visualization of your data with accuracy percentage (strength of our predictions) and emergency level, so you don't guess what our findings are.
- Recommendations on next steps.
- Potential for early diagnoses of common diseases and chronic conditions.
- Potential to create a more effective and personalized treatment plan, based on your individual biology, family history and other factors.
Access VITAL Any Time
From Any Device
We are working on integrating our system with other systems to provide you with secure any time/any device access to your consolidated and updated Health Profile.
Any web browser - FireFox, Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer 9.0+.
iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile.
Some access through Fitness Trackers & Smartwatches, like Apple Watch & Android Wear.