- Quality of collected data
- Quantity of collected data
- Types of data being collected – clinical, genomics, imaging
- Data storage – Amazon S3, private cloud with RackForce
- Data governance structure
- Data storage and management - CSV, Postgres
- Data visualization – Tableau, RapidMiner, Google Predict, Amazon ML, Lumify, GraphLab, Wolfram
- Reports from pooled data
- Profits from pooled data
- Cost savings – improved hospital operations
- Enhanced discovery with pooled data
- Patients informed of their results and care plan
- Improved care and prevention
- Avenues for attracting clinical trials and studies
Digitizing, integrating, analyzing and effectively using
healthcare data to provide a better care.
Integrated data from hospitals and research institutions (patient records, hospital stay & lab reports).
Drug-related research data from clinical trials etc. (drug interactions, toxicology, chemistry and biochemistry, trends)
"Smart" in-home monitoring devices and sensors that work with each other to continuously record user’s data.
Environmental & medical data released by governments (community health & chronic disease, health stats).
Real-time data from health and fitness trackers, like users' heart rate, temperature and sleep patterns.
User reported data from myriad of health, fitness and diet apps (weight, nutrition and activity data).